- Year: 1936–1960 Category: Commercial Receiver (may include amateur bands)
- Valves / Tubes 9: 6C5 6C5 6F6 6K7 6K7 6K7 6K7 6L7 6R7
- 12/24 volts DC power requirements.
- 6 volt tubes (Valves) connected in series with filament strings.
- 12A6 audio output tube in series with a resistor.
- Dynamotor B+ supply.
Signal Corps BC-342N receiver and story of a "tough dog" repair:
A Complete BC-342-N Rig
Radio Receiver BC-342-N (Farnsworth Television & Radio Corp), Speech Amplifier
BC-614-D (Hallicrafters), and Junction Box JB-70-A (Hallicrafters) - National
Source: By Daderot - Own work, CC0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=34156172
Glenn Lyons VK4PK
Ver:gnl20200402 - pre published v0.9