DC BS003F3P6 Voltage Alarm
- Supply Voltage :4-30V.
- DC-BS003F3P6-Voltage-Alarm-1.jpguMeasuring range :0-50V.
- Upper and lower limit setting range :0-50 V (0.1V onwards).
- Upper and lower limit output level mode: In the setting range is high level, exceeding the set value is low level.
- Minimum resolution: 0.05V .
- Refresh rate: 300mS / times.
- Display color: Green.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C.
- Input reverse polarity protection: yes.
- Wiring: wire-type (Default is 3-wire).
- Note: when work in 2-wire mode, the measurement range and power supply range is the same, so do not exceed 30V measurements. Measuring the voltage exceeds 30V, use 3-wire.
- Install method: 2 pieces 2mm screws.
- Size: 29*23*10 mm (L*W*H).
Wiring instructions: *When work as a two-wire meter application, please R1 short connection, connect GND and input then can display the input voltage. (Two-wire measurement range do not exceed 30V).
- When work as a three-wire meter, R1 disconnect, "+4-30V" port connect 4-30V supply for the digital meter, “IN+”port connect the voltage to be measured. There are two GND port, it is the same, according to the actual you can connect one or both
- There is a calibration potentiometer on board, you can calibrate the display value.
- 5 PIN for the expansion of output. K1, K2 is external lead for the key switch on-board, if do not use these two key switch on board, you can use external buttons through these two PIN, the same function. LV is the lower limit alarm output, below the set value it is low level output. HV is the upper limit alarm output, higher than the upper limit set value it is low level output. LV, HV is the control signal output, if use for driving lights, relay or the other loads please add driver circuit.
Glenn Lyons VK4PK
Ver:gnl20220106 - pre published v0.9